Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Behavior blaming


Society blames children’s poor behavior on divorce and separation of parents. Some children who are in a very negative household environments would be better off to be removed from their poor and negative surroundings. I personally feel that divorce and separation could be helpful and beneficial to some children in some rare cases. I am the product of parents who stayed together until my brothers and sisters were adults. Eventually my parents divorced. The separation of my parents arrived too many years too late, because we were forced to witness the physical altercations, fights, screams and shouts between mom and dad. It seems to me that I could have more respect for my parents if I had never witnessed their poor decision making and open exposures.

No comments: